Regency Style Contemporary Fashion
- High waistline
- Maxi dress
- Elbow length sleeves (or full length depending on the inspiration)
- Gathered Sleeve
- Puffier sleeves that tend to go outward (inspired by 1820 -30s Regency)
- Broad neckline
Fashion Biker Denim Style
- Considered vintage style
- Decorative Knee protector design
- decorative ventilation zippers
- Slim tapered
- Pin tucking detail that emulates the knee protector of leather biker pants.
- Cotton Blend
- Medium waisted
Classic Biker Denim Jeans
- High waisted
- Pin tuck biker panel on front of jean that represents the knee protector of classic leather biker pants.
- Zip pockets that represent the ventilation pockets of biker pants.
- Biker pant double button closure on waistband and metal zippers
- No back pockets
Nautical Mariner’s Cap
- Soft Flat-topped cap
- Small visor
- Flat-topped cap
- Black wool felt or denim
- Soft unstructured crown
- Through history used as a political statement
Nautical Sailor Hat
- Traditional styled Navy Cap “Dixie Cup Hat”
- Fitted by circumference
- Created to protect Soldiers from sun at sea.
- Unisex hat worn by both men and women. Traditionally Straw then Canvas and now Cotton.
Nautical Bag Features
- Bucket Shaped Rucksack
- Rope Drawstring Closure
Nautical Seabag Features
- Water Repellent Heavy Duty Textile
- Oil Tanned Leather features
- Adjustable Rope Lanyard
- Convertible to 5 Positions
- Marine Snapshackle
- 2 Copper Sliders
- Storm Flap
- Cargo Pocket
- Utility Loop
A Natasha Zinko Jacket made of denim with a faux fur collar and details.
The jacket has a rear logo patch, drop shoulders, buttoned cuffs and chest flap pockets.
The outer body of the jacket is made of 100 percent cotton and the interior faux fur is 100 percent polyester.
The jacket is available Fall 21 on Farfetch.com
The Bottega Veneta Denim pants in a biscuit colour have a diagonal black lamb leather patch on the upper part of the jeans. The high waisted straight legged jeans are made in Italy and have five pockets and belt loops. The jeans are currently available at time of posting at My Theresa Online.